2021 Congressional Social Media Report
This year we saw a new President, a new Congress, and a shift in how they utilize social media. While presidential use of Twitter decreased, we saw Members of Congress increase their use of social media.
Download the report for key insights including:
- Which members of Congress are most active on social media?
- What did the most active legislators post about to earn their top spots?
- How do the social habits of different generations represented in Congress vary?
- Just how different are President Biden and Former President Trump’s Twitter habits?
- And how does Fergie factor into all this?